Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Tombstone - 1993


Directed by George P. Cosmatos

FUCKING AWESOME - director died in 2005 RIP and thank you for Tombstone!

This movie is money - another movie I've seen bits and pieces of that I decided to watch all the way thru and I'm damn happy I did!

I think the cowboys could've looked a little meaner - idk much about them (besides the little bit I read on Wiki after watching the movie and needing to know more) - but I read a book called 'Blood Meridian' that was about a crew of some mean mofos, and when I saw the 'cowboys' I thought they were going to be more like the crew from that book I read.. but maybe that's just not how they were? I guess it's hard for anyone to be intimidating when you got Doc Holliday sitting in your corner.

Val Kilmer plays probably now one of my favorite characters in a movie of all time. I knew nothing about Doc Holliday before I saw this movie, and all I can hope is that he was as badass as Kilmer played him!

"You look like somebody just walked over your grave"

epic, haldukken, all of the above, see this movie god dammit

No comments:

Post a Comment