Friday, May 17, 2013

5 months later...

So I feel like I should do some explaining for my two fans :

Jan. I worked on a feature that dominated the whole month, watched no movies.

Feb. worked on my own movie for the whole month, watched no movies (as far as i remember)

Mar. Went to FL for a film festival for 'Cubamerican' - a documentary that got into Miami International Film Festival that a friend of mine edited, and I was in the credits for getting some pick up shots in NY. Came back to NY for a few days, then went back to FL again for some family time. - watched no movies, but tried to get my sister hooked to Avatar the Last Airbender (cartoon obviously - fuck the movie)

April. soon left to SE Asia to DP a television pilot about healing. It was an amazing trip, and I finally got to watch some movies (on the plane)

No comments:

Post a Comment