Directed by Evan Goldberg and Seth Rogan
This movie was HILARIOUS!
IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE TRAILER - DON'T WATCH IT!
I thought it was going to suck at first because in the first 15 or 20 minutes Jay Baruchel just whines and complains non-stop and it gets pretty annoying, but then shit gets really crazy and I was hooked.
Even tho the trailer is right above these words - I still haven't seen the trailer, and I didn't before the movie started, so I had no idea what was going to happen, and I was pretty blown away when shit started popping off.
Best quote in the movie happens in the first 20 min:
"Your mama's pussy was the canvas. Your dad's dick was the paintbrush. Boom. You're the art." - James Franco
If you haven't seen it already - check it out mafaka!
No comments:
Post a Comment