Directed by Chistopher McQuarrie
That guy wrote 'The Usual Suspects' - Nice ! He wrote this too, but it's based on a book called 'One Shot' by Lee Child.
Kind of a typical Tom Cruise action flick. I thought it was much better than 'Olympus has Fallen' but my current roommate disagrees due to the fact that a lot more people got shanked in Olympus than in 'Jack Reacher' - I can respect that.. but I think this movie had a much more interesting story line than 'Olympus'
I doubt your mind will be blown by this film and I don't think it will inspire you to do anything (except it might give you a good idea on how to evade the police) - but it just won't inspire you the way 'Wolf on Wall Street' will ;)
If you don't know what to watch - press play on Jack Reacher and NOT on Olympus has Fallen - also, expect it to be longer than it should be.
No comments:
Post a Comment