Thursday, March 31, 2011

The Social Network



Directed by David Fincher

Wait ....... where the heck was Brad Pitt?

I'm just kidding, this movie was awesome David Fincher is a genius, haldukken to your mother fuckin brain cells. Acting was great (but I always think that) I was real interested in the lighting.

I am gonna write it down too cuz I realized reading my own blog yesterday that I already forgot those mental notes I claimed to make after watching Detroit Rock City.

There are a TON of shots that are right on the edge (if not beyond) under exposed. It made me feel pretty good because I like under exposure, so now when I'm under exposing - or the characters face is not 'lit' very well I can say - "fall back dude and watch The Social Network ... if David Fincher can do it then I can too"

I must say the movie is really impressive, given that the story line is - the guy who made Facebook (which is computer programming) and then got sued ... sounds like the most boring movie in the world, but it was awesome and I loved every minute of it.

I also feel like I learned a thing or two, and that is always a good feeling to come away with after watching a movie.

See it!!! - I don't know what your waiting for.

No comments:

Post a Comment