Saturday, March 12, 2011

Fargo (Trailer)



A Coen brothers movie.

Really I think enough has already been said ... I have seen the movie before a while back, decided to peep it again.

I like that there isn't really a 'hero' in the movie - Some characters do go through a change - the guy who set up the kidnapping really fucked up; but I like that the woman we end the movie with seemed so weird during the movie, and in the end she was the "normal" one.

The juxtaposition of different characters (that are all Americans) makes you ask yourself - what is the definition of "normal" anyhow? - in this movie EVERYONE seems a little crazy.

I LOVE the end tho when she is giving the criminal the speech about how he fucked up! That shit is fucking priceless.

If you have ADD (which didn't exist 100 years ago, which means it may have been created to freak people out so that they BUY more MEDICINE ... but that's just a theory) - anyways you jittery people might have a little trouble getting through some of the long dialogue parts, but stick with it, this movie is awesome - haldukken.

No comments:

Post a Comment