Thursday, March 10, 2011

THE MEN WHO STARE AT GOATS



Directed by Grant Heslov (he did true lies - a fucking sick movie)

This movie was fucking hilarious - haldukken yourself through a building.

I do think this movie may be more appealing to you if you slightly believe in the philosophy of the movie (which is kind of 'mind over matter' to put it simply) and the only reason I justify it is because I am aware that the premise is a little strange. For those of you who have seen it - I wouldn't put it past me that the government funds something similar to that.

Jeff Bridges, George Clooney, Kevin Spacey - in a comedy - enough said.

p.s. if you do recreational drugs that are legal by license in LA, it might be even funnier if you take your medication before viewing this. Not that I have done it or anything ... just a theory.

No comments:

Post a Comment