Monday, March 8, 2010

RECESSION

Yep people say the recession will be over soon, that we seen the worst. I still do not have a job! I sent out a good eight resumes and applications via internet this weekend... Haven't heard shit yet. So i'm back to my old ways... Volunteer work. It's been a long time since I volunteered, but I'm signed up to help little kids read on Thursday. If you have nothing to do with yourself, or if your an over achiever, then you should sign up at:

http://www.newyorkcares.org/

I signed up a while ago and it's kinda cool. For those of you who are selfish, they keep an online database of every project you worked on. So when you apply for any job, scholarship or grant you can easily obtain proof that you did volunteer work. And for those of you who want to help people for no reason, they make it really easy to find something and sign up.

No comments:

Post a Comment