Sunday, March 7, 2010

ALICE AND WONDERLAND

So I seen Alice and Wonderland... It was alright i guess? I was gonna put the trailer, but the first 5 i found had embedding disabled... so i figured I'd put something from the old alice and wonderland and i realized watching scenes from the old one that it is waaaaay more trippy than Tim Burton's remake... and an entirely different story.

After the movie I was sure he left some shit out, then watched old footage and realized his Alice and Wonderland is like a sequel to the original... Lame... I think he should have done a straight remake.. Oh well. Verdict is: DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY ... Brooklyn's Finest is out, The Crazies is out, and Shutter Island is out ... go see one of those movies and wait for Alice and Wonderland to come out on DVD. Here's something better:



I have to say Tim disappointed me with the "Remake" ... thanks Tim, no wonder he wanted it to come out on DVD sooner...

No comments:

Post a Comment