Monday, March 15, 2010

FC PORTO

BUMMED okay. So it's been a few days since a post and I had TWO games since then. I BEAT the team above me and pulled myself out of the lower three teams... psyyched ! TWO DAYS LATER I am playing the second worst team in the league and I kinda hoped it would be an easy win so I pulled out my best wingman and best defensive back so i would risk getting them injured in a stupid game because my man dindane already got injured.. and WE LOST 2 - 0 i was fuckin bummed man!

in the game against the team above me that i won the young kid rabiola finally put in a goal for me.

second game against second to worst in the league my man rabiola AND sektioui didn't dO SHIT !!! what the hell?

So now I am back in the lower three. Next game I am playing the WORST team in the league and I am putting the whole starting team in and going hard!

No comments:

Post a Comment