I saw The Crazies this weekend. IT WAS SICK, and definitely worth watching in theaters. It is a re-make of the 1973 version by George A. Romero (same guy that did dawn of the dead and all the sick zombie movies of that time). I must say I was rather impressed. The director is some guy I never heard of named Breck Eisner, who apparently directed Sahara, but I didn't see that because it looked retarded. It was shot by some guy who shot movies I never seen and he did a great job, and finally there were actors I did not recognize (big surprise I am the worst at that) and I thought they did well.
What made it sick is that in most zombie movies it is Man Vs. Zombie and Man is always trying to find some sort of military personal to help them... In The Crazies... the military invades the town but to exterminate the people. SO the main characters are on the run from zombies AND from the military who are hunting any survivors. AND ON TOP OF EVERYTHING the CAUSEof people becoming ZOMBIES is actually kind of LEGITIMATE, unlike other zombie movies where people are zombies for stupid or no apparent reason. If you are going to the movies anytime soon then peep this movie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment