Sunday, March 7, 2010

FC Porto

BAD NEWS my friends. As I kind of expected... Man. United spanked me . no homo . They put 6 goals away on me ! Gotta thanks Tevez for half of those... They basically raped my defense and my goalie. To pile on the bad news... Dindane (after firing back with a goal) was INJURED !!! I'm so bummed, he's definately adding fire to my front line, and now he is out until mid April... Tektioui put one in too so at least we didn't get shut out.

Next match I play Tottenham Hotspur ! They lead me in the league by 2 points! If I beat them next Thursday then I will move out of the lower three teams and hopefully stay outta there... it's gonna be way crappier now that I don't have Dindane anymore... but We'll see what happens!

No comments:

Post a Comment