Today I played against Barcelona ... They are 5th place in the league... I am in the bottom three, and if I do not move out of the bottom 3 of the league then next season I will fall to Division 2 , but today I beat Barcelona 4 -1 !!! My man Sektioui scored 3 fuckin goals !!! I was mad surprised... especially since he is 32 yrs old and rate 85 ! He is a player I wrote down to sell after the season ends... He really saved my ass today! my new guy Dindane came through with one goal too. I haven't been playin Sektioui, but I threw him in and he prevailed... my next game is March 7th against Man. United... I see they lost to Chelsea 3 - 1 and since I beat Chelsea I hope to beat Man. United as well... I think these bigger teams are playin more relaxed cuz it's late in the season and they already secured their spot in Div 1 for next season
So the game works on a point system. You win and you get 3 points, tie you get 1, lose you get 0... I am 2 points behind the team above me, and 5 behind the second team above me. If I can keep winning, and they lose, then I will make my way out of the lower three!
I'm gonna play my new South African defender in the next game in hope he can help stop Man. United's offense, and I'm gonna let Sektioui rock the whole game since he did so well against Barcelona !
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment