Created by Toby Whithouse
I just finished Season One of this show - although I didn't watch the first episode.
I walked in on episode two and someone explained to me that these people (a vampire, werewolf, and ghost) all live together in England.
I thought it was a pretty cool premise - and after watching one, you know I had to watch the next one.
I got nothing too much to say - The CG is minimal enough to not turn me off from the show. The stories and episodes are good - entertaining. There is some good acting, and production value.
There are times when the editing irks me - usually when there are an abundance of cuts - but I guess that makes good TV right?
Its on Netflix - check it out, it's better than some other shows I've seen join around
No comments:
Post a Comment