Sunday, February 26, 2012
CHRONICLE
Directed by Josh Trank
Saw it in theaters - it was pretty awesome.
I'm starting to become obsessed with super powers, so this movie was kind of right up my alley.
I liked the format/genre they shot (where everything is supposed to be real, like they filmed the whole thing) but the fact that they shot that way definitely shit on anyone else who wants to do that format (if you ask me) because this movie clearly had a nice budget, and I think that format was invented as a loop hole around NOT having a budget.... I guess us people who don't have money are gonna' have to figure out a new way to make a no budget movie.
Anyways I noticed there was hardly any score in this film - I thought that was pretty interesting and cool that they could pull that off.
the special effects were dope, the story was real dope.
I say see this movie, but wait 'till it comes onto DVD and go see Spielberg's 'Warhorse ' in Theaters instead (that way hopefully the movie won't make as much in theaters and someone can tell the producers - should have not shot it that way dude) mua hahahaha - otherwise that kid discovered that 'the character's shot this movie by themselves' format is the new thing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment