Thursday, January 12, 2012
Dead Island
(this is a video game - not a movie)
Writing Credits: Michal Madej, Rafal W. Orkan, Haris Orkin, Pawel Selinger
Orkan AND Orkin ... that's strange?
This game is a lot of fun. I am the chinese lady character because she is best with sharp weapons and slicing zombies heads clean off is my favorite thing to do.
The story line is kind of wack. The fact that you cannot play co-op unless it's via the internet (can NOT play split screen at home) IS WACK !!!
actually the only thing I like about this game is that it scares me sometimes (zombie games always do) and that you just wreck people with blunt objects and sharp shit.
I also DO like the way there are separate groups of people who each collectively have their own opinion on what is the best next move - now that there has been a zombie apocalypse.
I would like this game a LOT more (and probably wouldn't have the discipline to stop playing) if the story line was awesome... although maybe it's just not the story line I wish it was (which I will not say either online because the government is watching).
ANYHOW - this game is a lot of fun and probably worth the purchase.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment