Creators: John Enbom, Dan Etheridge, Paul Rudd, Rob Thomas
This show came on Starz (as you can see) in 2009 and was cancelled in 2010.
My homie put an episode of this on during an exporting session in the editing room and I wasn't that into it.
Later when I was at home my roommate put the first episode on cuz he heard about it and I ended up watching all the way through the first season within the month.
It's pretty funny. I think there are a lot of jokes packed into that show that people wouldn't get if they don't know any actors, but it is pretty damn funny regardless. The comedy ( I think ) is a bit dry, but I like dry humor so ...
I feel like i'm actually doing the show an injustice by trying to write about it - it was well received by critics, go see what they say.
i'm a little intoxicated (love those irish coffees at lunch time) and i feel like everything i'm writing right now sounds stupid.
- watch the show, it is funny, and a good running time (not too long, not too short)
No comments:
Post a Comment