This is a DOCUMENTARY from 1977
Directed by George Butler and Robert Fiore
THIS MOVIE IS SO FUNNY
I honestly had no idea what to expect. Arnold and everyone in this movie are straight characters. This movie was so funny, and it is kind of inspirational at the same time. I feel like I learned a lot watching this flick (especially about body building), for example -
There is one point where Arnold is explaining how you grow when you are lifting weights, and he talks about how you get very sore because of the amino acid that is released when you work out... Then he says - (not an exact quote) 'you have to get passed the pain of working out in order to become big'
I think that is true probably about anything - if you want to be the best, you gotta work hard and suffer a little to get it.
Anyways - I would recommend this movie to anyone because it is just so entertaining.
No comments:
Post a Comment