Wednesday, August 3, 2011

The Last Airbender



Directed By M. Night Shyamalan

I'm gonna have to fly threw some of these reviews ..

I thought this movie was pretty cool ... at first...

Prior to the movie I have seen 'Avatar the Last Airbender' the cartoon, but only seasons Two and Three. I had only seen a few random episodes from Season One and that is what the movie was based upon. Thus, I wanted to see Season One before I made my mind about the movie.

I almost liked the cast. I like some of those actors, but I think more could have put into the characters.

If you haven't seen season one - See it - haldukken.

The action sequences could have been WAY BETTER. I don't like all the slow fighting, I wish they would have had epic and fast battle scenes.

Season One - Episode One - THEY FIND AANG IN THE MIDDLE OF THE WATER FLOATING ON ICE BERGS. They could have raised the stakes way more in the film. In the film they found Aang walking across a frozen lake, lame.

I have high hopes for the second movie, but if it fails - I have high hopes for the re-make !

No comments:

Post a Comment