I'd say big names are: Kevin Spacey (Lead and EP) & David Fincher (Directed 1st 2 Epi.'s & EP)
There is a big Writing and Directing team for this show - that's pretty dope.
I feel like TV is on the come back, there's a ton of good shows. I can't remember if I saw an interview or read an article where Kevin Spacey was saying he's interested in it because the way people watch TV now has changed. Fincher backed up by saying a good TV shows are fun because it's like a long feature - and you get to go more in depth with all the different characters.
I never got as religious about TV shows as I know some people have (LOST fans for example). For me, I won't get up and walk away from a movie - but I run out on a show to pour Tea and shit.. I guess that's the trade off for sitting and dedicating a lot more time into watching 4 or 5 hour long episodes? It reminds me of that video game SIMS where you spend HOURS just watching other people live.. it's awesome for some reason.
This show was iiiiight - I love watching anything about dirty politicians - makes me feel better about being paranoid.
It's worth checking out - see if the TV show magic will work its spell on you or not.
No comments:
Post a Comment