(according to the website):
Music/Book, and Lyrics - John Kander and Fred Ebb
Co-Author, and Original Director - Bob Fosse
Director - Walter Bobbie
Choreographer - Ann Reinking
Yep saw a Broadway play recently with some fam, and it was better than I thought it was going to be.
I love going to Broadway shows - they are always pretty spectacular, but I was attending this show with some family that is more on the elderly side of life.. so I was kind of expecting something less sexy.
Obviously, I knew nothing at all about this show prior to seeing it and I am glad I didn't. The stage never changed, which made this show different than the other shows I have seen (like Wicked and Shrek) but the dancing and singing was awesome.
The tickets for this show are actually not as expensive as other shows (probably because of the stage not changing and crud) so I would suggest checking this one out if you feel like being fancy and seeing a Broadway show but for half the price you might pay to see any other show on Broadway.
No comments:
Post a Comment