BEFORE I got there I would like to say I was psyched to find out the old school method of fixing frozen or malfunctioning technology worked out for me on wednesday. That may be confusing so here is the explanation: I was on my way to pick up my cousin from his grandmother's house and the GPS decided to be frozen and not find me on the map. I tried restarting it. I tried unplugging it form the car. I tried cooling it off with the air conditioning. NOTHING WORKED... SOooo I put it on my leg and smacked the shit out of it, and it found me within 2 seconds after that. Reminded me of back in the day (before aliens gave us laser technology) when we had VCR's and TV that worked from antennae's that sometimes when it wasn't working you had to slap the shit out of the machine to fix it. I'm real glad that method worked for me, it started the day off right.
STARTED THE DAY OFF with Nitro !

Convinced the kid to go on King Da Ka... Reaches 128 MPH in 3.5 seconds. Goes almost 500ft High then straight down (as you can see).


6 Flags is fucking SICK I love the place. I kind of realized everything I post on here is something I review... Thus if you like the same shit as me you might like my blog because I'll tell you about shit you should be doing and shit you shouldn't be doing :) SO i feel kind of obligated to review 6 Flags, but at the same time I don't have much to say other than it is fucking awesome. I always have a blast every time I go... If you seen my facebook then you seen the last time I went and this same kid on the El Toro WITH A PRICELESS FACE.
Which, by the way, I got more picture from my most current trip, but nothing will ever match the picture I put on Facebook. So, I am not gonna find a scanner to scan them in. SORRY. In one of the pictures we bought (we bought 2) I put on my sunglasses for the picture and later the lady said if a security guard saw that I would have got kicked out for having a loose article on the ride. So if you go to six flags be careful what you do in those photos. I actually saw someone get kicked out for taking a picture of King Da Ka before the ride took off.
Anyways, what do I have to say for six flags? GO . if you like roller coasters you will love this place. If you don't, or have a weak stomach then it might not be fore you.
AS WE FOUND OUT. My cousin can go on all the rides (including King Da Ka), but he doesn't do so well on the rides where his feets aren't planted firmly on the floor. FOR EXAMPLE at the end of the night we had gone on el toro, nitro, and king da ka a lot, but i wanted to go on bizzaro. SO I convinced my cousin to go, AND we soon came to the conclusion that rides that twist and go in loops and have his feet dangling result in PUKE.

Immediately after he threw up he decided he was hungry and I got him a 10 piece nugget meal from McDonald's. I got a number one, and it was a perfect way to end the day!
No comments:
Post a Comment