Directed by Tetsuro Araki (and five others, but he directed 34 out of 37 episodes)
Written by Takeshi Obata and Tsugumi Ohba (and two others, but these guys wrote 37 episodes)
I cheated on this show a bit. I missed episodes 7 to 14 ish and 22 to 28 ish I think.. I had to get some shit done and my roommates were watching it, so I was still half in. I missed (Spoiler Alert) when L was revealed, and I missed when Light gave up the book the first time, came back right around when he got it back and stuck thru to the end.
The show is awesome! I love the concept, and the struggle between the idea of what is right and what is wrong throughout the entirety of the show - it's brilliant.
The question is - who would you kill if all you had to do was write their name in a book?
:)
Check out the show - There are a million Japanese Animated shows on Netflix and you never know which one to watch - watch Death Note and think about how to fix the world without killing everyone in it. If you figure out how to do that - run for president (I'll vote for you) and wear a bullet proof wig every damn day.

No comments:
Post a Comment