Friday, July 6, 2012

Battle Royale



Directed by Kinji Fukasaku

You shouldn't even have to read my review to know that Alex Choonoo would tell you to watch this fuckin' movie - enough said.

it was epic (you can see it on Netflix, and you are doing yourself dirty if you haven't seen it yet)

This movie is what I was hoping to see when I went into the theater to watch Hunger Games. Although - there are some things in Hunger Games that I really did like, that was not present in Battle Royale.. My number one example is the fact that people were watching this event on TV in the Hunger Games. I really liked that about the Hunger Games, and in Battle Royale - no one is watching what they are doing except for the teacher and his soldiers. I think if Battle Royale was combined with the Hunger Games that would have made for one fucking good movie.

Loved the violence, loved the corny ass scenes in between, loved the flash backs, loved the end - I loved this movie god damnit...

No word of a lie - I think I am going to go watch it after publishing this post.

peace

No comments:

Post a Comment