Saturday, April 16, 2011
Problem Child 2
Directed by Brian Levant
I couldn't find a trailer for this vid, but this scene was easily one of my favorites lol
You know when this movie was put in I was like - oh lord ... but it's actually pretty fucking funny.
This little bastard is calling women bitches and shit, i was like wtf dude? i saw this when i was like 8!
Anyways, if for some reason you have the opportunity to watch this - don't turn it down just cuz it's a kid movie. This movie is funny. It has a handful of actors that were awesome but I haven't seen in a long time - including John Ritter (from three's company) who died a few years back ... I was looking some of these people up and found out that the guy who played John's dad in this movie (Jack Warden) actually out-lived Ritter.
The other cool thing about this movie is the puke scene (posted Below), which I'm sure there are more than one puke scene like this one, but it reminded me of that puke scene from Family Guy that everyone knows.
I liked the cinematography too because it was real classic and 'by the book' and it was cool to see that cuz I feel like you don't see that so often anymore.
I can't give this movie a haldukken cuz it's just a little too corny , but it gets a baby haldukken for still making me laugh 20 years later.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment