Monday, April 4, 2011
My Best Friend's Girlfriend
Directed by Howard Deutch
Saw this movie after I had a few afternoon drinks (it was the weekend and a day of rest - relax)
It seems like the type of movie that you would want to see under the influence, or medicated, but I can't lie it was pretty funny.
Alec Baldwin was in this movie and that was a nice surprise because he is pretty hilarious. Dane Cook managed to be more funny than Jason Biggs (you know - that kid who blew a fast nut and became famous for that in the movie american pie)
You know ... I kind of had the feeling that Jason Biggs was cast for the same reason a girl that is a 6 brings her friend that is a 3 with her when she goes out because it makes her 6 looks like a 8 ...
I know now all of you are good at math, so this is what I mean - Jason Biggs was not funny at all in this movie, and I think that is why Dane Cook appeared to be more funny than he normally is...
Bottom line - movie is pretty funny (not as epic as old school or superbad) but it is pretty funny, so if someone puts it in at a party or when your too lazy to object - sit back and enjoy some laughs.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment