Monday, February 21, 2011
The Walking Dead - TV Trailer
This is a new TV show for AMC. It is based off the comic book by Robert Kirkman and the show is created by Frank Darabont.
I read 13 issues of the comic book (not even sure if a 14th issue exists ... a lot happens in one issue) THEN I saw the first 6 episodes of the the show. It is pretty good... a lot different from the comic (as usual) but it is still good ..... the only thing I hope they don't do TOO much is create situations that just waste time.
For example, in the show they encounter a gang that still lives in ATL. (this never happened in the comic) in that particular episode they have this encounter with the gang that just creates a sort of empty obstacle for them to over-come in order to get some weapons...
Shit like this-I hope that gang pops up again in another episode, otherwise I feel like it was a pointless distraction , the sole purpose of which would be to extend the show and get that commercial time right? I'm not into that.
Either way, I'm exited to see the show when it comes back on this year in Oct. (and if you haven't checked out the comic - you should - art work is amazing.)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment