Monday, February 21, 2011

Realizations and shit

I enjoy being neat and tidy. This means I like for things to be in order, but I've fallen behind and now I'm stuck in one of those situations like a kid who can't swim cuz he's scared of the water but is scared of the water cuz he can't swim (namean?)

I think I'm just gonna blog what movies and media I'm tuning into now. It's easier and faster and it is actually more for me because it eliminates having to keep a notebook/log or anything else and I can check it anywhere (from my smart phone - holla!)

For example, the other day I saw a trailer for a film that looked awesome. I looked it up, and not long after checking it out I remembered that I had already seen the film-and it wasn't even that good. I could have re-wasted another 100min of my life.

This could be a nice excuse to justify being forgetful, OR it could be a great tool that allows my brain room to store other and more dire information right?

Of course, I hope this list might inspire others to check out (or avoid) some shit I've been looking at.

No comments:

Post a Comment