Monday, June 23, 2014

Soar Into the Sun (2012)



Directed by Dong-won Kim

ORIGINALLY CALLED: Al-too-bi: Riteon Too Beisue (R2B - Return to Base)

I posted it with the title 'Soar into the Sun' because I think that's how you'll find it on Netflix. Unfortunately for this movie, the confusing title situation is why you've never heard of it probably. That, and it seems they removed it from Netflix, I just checked.. damn..

I watched this movie a while ago and it was pretty awesome. The action is pretty cool and when that's not happening, the scenes are pretty damn funny. Granted - it's probably more funny if you don't understand Korean.. but I'm pretty sure my two fans don't speak Korean (so I'm talking to you two)

The dramatic stuff isn't so great, but that's where humor will carry you.

I wish I had more to say, but I watched this movie many moons ago :(

I'm calling this the Korean Top Gun - Check it out !

No comments:

Post a Comment