Directed by Seiji Mizushima
Primarily written by Hiromu Arakawa
If you watch the youtube clip you'd understand why I was interested in this. That, and I was reading a book about alchemy at the time..
I liked the show a lot - although there were a few too many filler episodes (semi-expected).
There is a decent handful of 'elderly-wisdom' packed into the show that is right up my alley - probably the third main reason I decided to check this show out.
And I can say - the end of the season is awesome ! There is only one season I think, so it was kind of like a very long anime movie I suppose.. but the end did not disappoint (which is impressive for a TV show I'd have to say)
If you never seen it - check it out, the episodes are only 20-some minutes.. but I would suggest learning a thing or two about alchemy first, otherwise you probably won't like it at all.
No comments:
Post a Comment