Well the first big thing I did was go to OREGON, so here are a shit ton of pics:
FIRST THING I SEE when I get off the airplane-is in the bathroom of the airport. A needle disposal... 'But Alex, it's probably for people who have diabetes.' SUURE count how many needle disposals you find in public restrooms in your town please. OREGON aka Welcome to Meth Ville

You know the first thing I had to do was eat something; and drink tea of course:

I should follow sports more so I can be a TRUE fan, but this is my team homie: BLAZERS

This is my dog Angel. She recently passed away. She was about 15? If you know me then you know the story of my dog. She ran away when I was in high school and some lady called 2 years later saying she found her about 40 miles away from our house.

Now-after a sad story-THIS:

I might have to explain to some why this is funny. I have been living in Brooklyn, NY for 5 years now. One thing you learn out here is that razor blades are usually more associated with cutting people, rather than opening boxes. SO for a razor blade company to be called 'Helping Hand' is kind of funny because it's like these are going to help you cut more people.
ANOTHER reason this is funny-Everyone on the east coast knows that the northwest is full of depressed people and Meth. (Don't as me why, but that's how a lot of people out here picture oregon and washington to be-maybe because two well-known singers from WA are also known for committing suicide.) ANYWAYS this is pretty funny becuase it is like-buy helping hand so it can help you cut your wrists wide open.
WELL I don't have time to post the 45 pictures I took while I was in OR, but I will try to put 5 new pics up everyday!
No comments:
Post a Comment